Sunday, March 16, 2008

DREAM DREAM DREAM

PERSONAL DAY-DREAMING. Don't read if you are not interested. After reading, don't call me lame

Undoubtedly, TABU ZOMBIE from SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS. I just want to swamp this blog with as much "TABU ZOMBIE" tags as possible so that the first thing that will appear when people google "TABU ZOMBIE" would be my blog. And who knows, luckily one day, the real TABU ZOMBIE will run into this blog when he googles his name and come to know that there is a girl who is constantly crazy about him and wishes to see him again more and more everyday.

I'm so hungry for that sensation I had when I saw TABOO ZOMBIE stripped off his shirt to reveal his slender body bathed in sweat, marking the start of DEATH JAZZ section that night. ARGH! That was HOT. It's not about sex appeal although I must admit he's the sexiest non-gay guy in skinny jeans and singlet that I've ever seen. But it's the joy of watching someone so passionate about his music that he totally lost himself in it. What's even more wonderful is that he has been so considerate to share that ecstasy with audience unlike normal artists who were too indulged to remember that there are still hundreds pairs of eyes keep watching them drowning in their own world. TABU ZOMBIES drags the audience down with him. And that was so sweet of him to give me a high-five. No, three of them. Awww. The man left a invisible mark on my hand. But what he does not know is that he had left a ever-lasting trail in my heart.

Suddenly I have this crave to see him again, with the rest of SOIL & "PIMP" of course. Their music sends me to Cloud 9.

Haiz, really want to get this TABU ZOMBIE tattoo on my left neck but just thinking about my mom and her no-body-mutilation motto is already enough to deter me from getting one. Anyway, I think when I get into university and pursue my dream that will probably pave my path to TABU, I surely will get one no matter what.

I just hope this dream will last forever. Don't die out. I have not been in love this much for a long long time. More precisely, never before.

Enough of that, I must return to reality and face the maths test coming out tomorrow. Damn!