Monday, March 24, 2008

Song of the day

J.A.M Jazzy Joint feat. Jose James

In case you wonder what the hell is J.A.M, They are a piano trio with all three members from Soil and Pimp sessions: Josei, Akita and Midorin. As the title suggests, I believe the song is the fruit of Josei's labour perfected by Midorin's jazzy beat and Akita's sexily-swinging-as-ever bassline in their best harmony. Argh, I'm falling more and more in love with these guys. How can a human being, in this case, a few human beings be both frantic and romantic at the same time?

About Jose James, well, he's basically a young New York-based Jazz singer with the most soul I've heard of from people of his generation. Whenever I listen to his smooth deep voice, I'd like to close my eyes and imagine he's holding a bouquet of flower and ready to serenade me. When he raps, he sounds more like singing than anyone else does. Even his most insane scatting sounds like poem.

Well, you can go online and check out his profile. Not much yet since he's still a new face yet Download is readily available too but hell yeah, if you have integrity and sufficient allowance to pinch out for a little legitimate indulgence the go ahead and buy the CDs or download from Itune



ENJOY

School sucks today though. See how deep I've sunk.

No comments: