Friday, June 15, 2012

For such a long time, i have been abandoning this blog and totally stop writing down my thoughts as I used to back in those turbulent high school day. It's true that college swamps me with works and I can hardly find myself having enough time or getting into the right mood to start an entry. But the main reason isn't just school. My life has headed for a different direction that requires minimal or no verbal expression at all. A direction that I think is problematic yet, impressively numbing and comforting.

I've never been good at words, verbal communication or any in any other linguistic matters (maybe once upon a time, I did have a few glorious moments with writings). But at least, I used to have the urge to write. To think and to write. Nowadays, it's different. The more I can avoid speaking up/writing down, the more I feel at ease with my current self. So wrong. I've gotten myself in a lot of troubles for that but part of me just keeps assuring myself: It's ok. Stay right where you are.

And I don't like this part of me at all. In fact, I don't feel good with my new self.

I miss the old one. The one that is more daring and seem to attract more attention that the loserish self now

And I try to get it back after someone has pointed out how badly I've become.
Hopefully with this blog and daily documentation, I can find old self back. Pull myself together and move forwards?

I don't know



As much as I like this blog to be all about creative beautiful stuff, I figure out It's not wrong to squeeze in a little bit of personal life here. No one is reading this anyway.

That just reminds me of a few internet friends I used to have. I wonder how they are doing now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

louis vuitton, nike free, ugg boots, ralph lauren pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, uggs on sale, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada handbags, nike free, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, gucci outlet, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, jordan shoes, michael kors, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, air max, burberry, ugg boots, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, chanel handbags, prada outlet, louboutin shoes

Unknown said...

moncler, moncler, thomas sabo, ugg pas cher, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, links of london, pandora charms, hollister, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, toms shoes, moncler, coach outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, bottes ugg, louis vuitton, moncler, replica watches, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, canada goose outlet, ugg boots uk, karen millen, canada goose outlet, canada goose, supra shoes, swarovski, sac louis vuitton pas cher, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, wedding dresses, swarovski crystal, canada goose, moncler, canada goose